So I’m in the process of going through photos I’ve taken and uploading them to my Flickr stream. At the same time, I take pictures of the things I cook so now that gave me the idea for content for the blog which will be food porn. In each instance I’ll post pictures of the thing I made and the recipe if I can track it down.
Today it’s MEXICAN OMELET!!!
This is really not something that really started with a recipe as much as me taking things I have in the house to make something that might catch my fancy. Here, I had sauteed a diced green pepper and a diced onion.
Really this is just something I threw together that I had a fancy for on a Sunday. Eggs, Chorizo, Green Pepper, Onion, Cilantro, Queso Fresco and various spices like garlic and cumin. Grab some bottle salsa from the fridge and some taco chips and it was quite the meal.
And of course after I sat down and had my omelet it was time for a nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment